Ice Cream Chug

$5.99

(3 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Been staying in and getting really fat! I love stuffing my face all day, also i cut m y hair, hope yall like it.

Also thank you for buying my dumb videos, they're not the best, but i enjoy making them!

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

panhype2

I: A general thing about Danni’s clips: She is shooting the majority of them in POV style. Stills in this view unfortunately give you barely an idea about her actual proportions (she tends to look smaller than she actually is). And: these stills tend to look very similar, so you might be wondering if buying another clip would add something extra (if you’ve bought clips from her before).

II: (More general stuff). While many girls jiggle their bellies always in a very similar way, Danni is a killer in front of the cam. The way she touches herself, jiggles or slaps her belly completely stands out - making a shockingly natural, sensual, spontaneous or just beautifully unpredictable impression. Extra cool and super gorgeous! So it happened more than once that her previews didn’t do much to me. But i gambled… and found out that i bought an amazing clip, because of Danni’s champion moves. As well Danni just looks super hot.

III: "Ice Cream Chug" is a prime example of what i said before. Seeing the stills i remained a bit undecided… Seeing the clip, after only 3 sec i was 100% thrilled. First she does a lot of original, sensitive and versatile looking touching, jiggling and belly slapping, with often changing her position a bit. Then she gets the melted ice cream down, with another intensive jiggle-vaganza to follow. It’s amazing, when she slaps her lower belly just slightly, you can even see her boobs (under her lingerie) starting to shake a bit… CONCLUSION: Danni in truly supreme form!

Link to review

Danni looks attractive and beautiful as she displays her newest gains. She's gotten so big, a powerful, full grown woman and a natural Goddess.

Link to review