Whole Pizza Roll Up Stuffing

$3.99

(12 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In this video: Stuffing • Belly Play • Over Stuffed • Tight Clothes • Chugging • Messy Eating • Burping ~ 22 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Watch me ROLL UP an entire LARGE meat lovers pizza like a burrito and SHOVE the entire thing down my throat 😈

The pizza was LOADED with double cheese and triple meat and was over 2,500 CALORIES

But of course that wasn't enough, I had to wash all the GREASE & CHEESE down with a 2 Liter of Coke until my belly was MASSIVE and BLOATED

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

snorlaxpower

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

04:46 You had so much fun jiggy your belly every chance you get. Couldn’t do that in the beginning and reach so fast. It would took a while for some people get to point get there belly jiggle like that

16:46 CANT GET ENOUGH OF THIS FEELING

17:35 Chugging standing on your knee then laying down keep the chugging going  YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!

21:25 moving a step you look like you WEIGHT A TON

WHAT A BELLY IN THE END

PIG PARADISE

Link to review
BigFibber

God damn. The sheer amount of gluttony and will power made this an instant 10/10 for me. Like you already went crazy enough shoving that pizza down your throat and then you forced it to stay down with 2 liters of pop!

Link to review
thesecretofc

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I came across your content the other day on reddit and just had to check out your videos during the sale. This is just amazing. Like, I've been into this kink for a while and I have never seen anyone do videos this well. The lighting and cinematography is amazing and really steps the game up for "amateur" creators. Also, the way you eat is just so sexy and real that I can't help but love it. 

Link to review
bigboy1858

You have blown up from that girl in the beginning of your challenge who was just eating a medium pizza to saying screw it and just rolling up a massive pizza and stuffing the whole thing down your throat this video was a gluttonous pig fest i loved it

Link to review
Eat Paydays

I can't believe you that that much food at one time. This is something I'd expect from someone who weighs like 400 lbs. Not from someone small as yourself. You're the most amazing eating machine I've ever seen. Considering you had a normal capacity not too long ago. Unreal how your stomach can grow this much in such a short time.

Link to review
johnp0971

Wow amazing!! Can’t believe what I’ve seen 😍 loved how you stuffed your belly and ate and jiggled your way through an entire pizza!! 10/10 must see guys

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

🤩

🤩

Link to review
Residentsteven

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

5 star vid again Mochii 😍 you already knows she a glutton but eating this massive pizza shows she just can’t help herself. Burping like a true piggy all the way though this 22 minute vid some great angles of her widening 🍑. Her belly is so round after this too, she even mentions about the heartburn she has been getting recently which is not surprising 😂.

Link to review
Jawtin

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

This is the first video of yours I've purchased and I'm already blown away by you. The pure, unabashed gluttony you exhibit here as you stuff an increasingly collapsed pizza into your PERFECTLY round and flabby gut is astonishingly sexy and simply incredible to watch - made better by excellent editing and numerous camera angles that really highlight your ravenous and messy appetite. Like I said, it's the first video of yours I've purchased, and it sure as hell isn't going to be the last 😍😍😍  

Link to review
jackal27

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Just as I expect one very sexy, messy stuffing by Mochii Babii. She eats a crazy amount of pizza and chugs coca-cola. Sloppy sexy full belly with nice burps throughout. Another one definitely worth the buy. 😍🤯

Link to review