6000 Calorie Taco Bell Binge

$3.99

(4 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In this video: Stuffing • Belly Play • Chugging • Tequila • Alcohol • Messy Eating • Burping ~ 19 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Watch me absolutely LOSE CONTROL binge eating over 6,000 CALORIES worth of Taco Bell in one sitting 🥵

I DOUBLE FIST burritos, CHUG frozen Margaritas, DOWN tequila from the bottle and finally FORCE myself to chug an entire 2 LITER of soda before FINALLY coming to a rest...

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

chubchaser22

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

its amazing how much weight you've gained in a short period of time! i love reading ur interactions with fans! cant wait to see you balloon more and morefat GIF

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

🤩

Link to review
Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another massive stuffing for Mochii in this she is eating 6000 calories she moves to her side and starts eating her belly is fatter than ever from this angle and her double chin is round makIng her face look even fatter 😍. Of course she is a complete glutton eating everything really quickly fighting back indigestion and burping has she stuffs also she is chugging down alcohol and then because she isn’t full enough 2 litres of soda before being to full and looking a beached whale on her bed.

Link to review
Guest ExponentialGrowth

What can I say, this is another masterpiece by Mochi. She kills 6000 calories of Taco Bell and absolutely destroys a 2L of Fanta, chugging it all down into her already belly stuffed to the brim. She pleads for the camera to stop rolling at the end because she is so full. Amazing work.

Link to review