Dee tries on some summer dresses

$6

(3 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Dee tries on a few summer dresses. Each one a bit tighter than the next! She models them turning round, walking, and rubbing her large belly. 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest brcyllr

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Yay Dee, you're back!!  I've been missing you these past 4 weeks.  But what a return!!  I love these videos in which you try on tight dresses, it shows off your figure perfectly... and it sure looks like you've been keeping up with your eating :)  Your arms are looking chubbier than ever, and I love your cute haircut.  When you walk away from the camera, your hips and butt are really starting to fill out, you have a sexy triangle shape going on now.  But your belly is the absolute BEST... it's looking SO BIG now, especially the upper part seems to be expanding  more.  Yes, please keep eating and drinking your shakes every day in quarantine, so you can keep packing on the weight!  I look forward to seeing your next bikini video, and I definitely want to see you do a weigh-in soon... you're looking amazing!! :)

Link to review
Zeep

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

What a spectacular view. You’ve really made incredible progress. Everything really shows off your figure 

Link to review

The bigger the belly the hotter they are, fuck shes huge now and I love how she Carrie's the weight around. A real thick lass fosho, no need to be ashamed of the belly; it's usually the best part ;)

Link to review