04.06.20 Weigh-In & Measurements

$7.99

(6 reviews)

11 Screenshots

About This File

See how much I've grown! ❤️ Enjoy the tense moment when I realize my added weight has put my BMI into a new category.... I know I did.

DA521F81-BCEB-4509-94AA-D048B79E7D15.thumb.gif.4c507bc3cb2a51e6bad1c647528a1a0e.gif

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Topknotbaddy

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

GGG just keeps getting fatter and fatter, this video only proves her inner desire of gluttony and commitment to push it to the extreme. Much like every other video this is a must buy.

Response from the author:

You’re amazing!!!! I’m at a loss for words! So I’ll just say thank you 😙😅

Link to review

Another great weigh-in video!  You really can notice the difference from each one.  The way your nipples are just starting to creep out of your bra and just ooze out of the top.  And that big belly that is just always sticking out like you are pushing it out.  Also have to bring up the amount of jiggling that is going on!  It just jiggles everywhere like jello!  You are looking amazing!!

Link to review
vautrin

Words can't come close to describing just how hot this video is. It's a must for anyone who's following GGG's journey.

So glad you enjoyed it! Every time I make a video, I think it sucks. Then I go back and watch it and can’t believe how hot they are! This is one of theeee hottest ones I’ve done in my opinion.

Link to review
Guest Hush

Triggie is now porting a serious belly and she could easily pretend she's pregnant just to sit her lazy ass in the pubilc transports.

This vid contains some of the best 1st person views I've ever seen, if you don't have a belly on your own, well there's your best chance to have an idea how it looks like.

Also, the cumming face when realizing she's overweight is absolutely insane. I can't wait to see her face when she'll realize she's obese, in a few months from now.

Fuck, I love hearing you describe what a complete horny mess I am in this video ❤️

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

You are getting rounder and rounder. The growing of Your sticking belly, Your wobbling boobies and Your thighs and Bums is so sexy 😘

Hah! 😅 Thank you for noticing ❤️ 

Link to review