Mega Burrito Stuffing

$3.99

(3 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In this video: Stuffing • Belly Play • Messy Eating • Megarito • Burrito • Chugging • Burping ~ 5 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Watch me STUFF this MASSIVE DOUBLE burrito down my throat barely stopping to breathe! I call it the MEGARITO!

I combined TWO FULLY LOADED burrito bowls with EXTRA queso and wrap it up in FOUR tortillas! 

I SHOVE bite after bite into my mouth, getting on all fours to CRAM more in my face as my fat stomach crashes against the bed below me..

I finish EVERY LAST BITE as I lay there covered in cheese & meat scraps barely able to move....but it felt SO GOOD!

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest PeterK57

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I do not know what to say. The amount of good this little Lady is inhaling is iscredible😘

Link to review
Residentsteven

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

With every vid Mochii packs even more food into her overstuffed belly and this vid is no exception this is one hot vid 💦 I can even hear your camera man heavy breathing and who can blame him seeing you eat so much food its such a turn on 🥵. But Mochii powers though but it’s definitely takes it out of her a long sleep is needed after this turning all those new calories into more fat to go around her big fat gut.

Link to review
snorlaxpower

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

You took down MEGARITO each day your stomach capacity getting bigger probably store more food than before also your appetite will not let you quit. Always challenging yourself. Erotic watching you eat digging in that MEGABURRITO i keep coming back to this video. I never get tired watching you stuffing yourself i cant believe this same Mochii Babii SHE HUGE IN THIS VIDEO!!!!!

Link to review