The BIGGEST Weigh in ft Celebratory Cake Stuffing fail!

$14.99

(6 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

The BIGGEST Weigh in ft Celebratory Cake Stuffing fail!

Really? You’re telling me.. I’ve managed to push through my plateau and actually gain weight? That I’m fatter than ever? But how fat? 

I went to a pharmacy to find out. I stood in front of glaring eyes whilst I was filmed looking rather pleased with my shocking results... but plot twist. You’ll have to find out the rest. 

I do celebrate with a cake though... but warning. It was a fail. I didn’t finish it on camera but I 100% did finish it within the hour like I mentioned! How typical! It’s hot though. I jiggle. I show you my numbers that are super personal and I let you in to my kitchen that is under construction right now 😂

Lots of love and all the hugs 

CC x🧡x

Other Files from ChubbyCupcake

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Meh366

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

So i've always been a big fan. and im telling you if you are as big or not at all a fan or have never gotten to experiance her this one right here will do it for you! One of the best qualities cupcake has is her personablness to the viewer and her epicly infectious enthusiasm for this lifestyle we all engage in (see pics.) Feedees want to be her everone else wants to be with her; she is; at least to me one of the most genuine models here and i lover her for it and she is a beautiful person inside and out!!!! 5 stars and then some.

2020-04-07-06-22-51~2.jpg

2020-04-07-06-22-20.jpg

Response from the author:

i actually am speechless. 

i really enjoyed filming this clip so much and im glad it shows ❤️ 

i love the screenshots that you took! they are awesome! I love how impressed I look in the bottom one!!

lots of love and hugs xxx

Link to review

CC is looking absolutely titanic and utterly gorgeous in this video. Of course her huge belly and incredible appetite are what we are used to seeing in these marvellous clips but in the shot of her public weigh in at the start we also get a great reminder of the fact that she also has an enormous sexy arse. Her beautiful face is getting chubbier and chubbier and she looks even more perfect than ever.

Watching her gobble through food and pat her belly is wonderful as always, and she lets out a couple of huge sexy burps

Link to review
CFH

CC, this is utterly brilliant. I'm running out of ways to say just how incredible this woman is but it still needs to be said. This clip perfectly encapsulates why CC is the greatest feedee out there and it is fantastic to watch. The weigh in was absolutely joyful to watch and CC's reaction is just perfect, I am really proud of the number you've reached and I know you're going to keep going and see those numbers get bigger and bigger. 

So what happens after the weigh in? Well, we get to watch CC devour a cake and a can of cream. Sounds good? It is, it's very good. CC looks absolutely beautiful once again with her hair, makeup, outfit and incredible, phenomenal, body proving once again just how perfect she is. As always, her personality shines throughout the clip and it is a joy to watch someone genuinely enjoy their gain and revel in their gluttony 😍 the angles that she uses show off her perfect body so well and really show off just how massive she's becoming. The way she devours the cake and cream is the perfect example of how beautiful gluttony truly is and the jiggles and burps are like the best icing on the best cake. Honestly, I just love everything about her. 

I've said it before and I will no doubt say it again but CC is the absolute best and I utterly adore her and everything she puts out. You can tell straight away that she loves making content and she loves gaining and that shines through in all her clips, her gluttony is matched by her personality and it makes watching her videos so enjoyable that I know you will love this one. CC, keep up the fantastic work and the fantastic gain, you are the absolute best! 

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

You SHOULD be PROUD, CC! Amazing weigh-in and loved your celebratory cake! It can be difficult to pronounce ;) Buy, support and watch this lady's clip, guys! She is amazingly genuine and lovely as she takes us along her gaining journey. Her belly looks more massive than ever before as does her double chin and those big expressive eyes!!! Love you, CC!!! Keep gaining!

Link to review
Guest ExponentialGrowth

Congrats CC! Proud of you!

Link to review