9 Screenshots

About This File

Was 7.99 - now 5.99 )) The burger queen (not so sure of that ahahhah but on the way) in a Burger King stuffing, roxxy has never have a Burger King stuffing before and let me tell u she enjoy so bad this stuffing, after 2 burgers 1 chicken sandwich 3 orders of fries  2 sodas 1 aple pie and 1 snickers cheesecake, u can see how that belly has stretched out for u to enjoy so big and jiggle, she start to play with her full full belly, she is amazed by how much progress she has made since the beginning, because at the beginning it was impossible for her to eat al that... enjoy that fat big belly

Kisses

Other Files from Roxxywood

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

N29W39

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

In this clip, Roxxywood showcases her overeating habits, her growing sexy curves and her feminine sensuousness. Starting off with a menu of BK fries, 1 chicken sandwich, 1 bacon cheeseburger, (adding mayo and ketchup before she takes a bite ) 🐷 followed by a taste of apple pie and chocolate ice cream wedge. She looks especially sexy in her tight fitting fishnet stockings 🥵and I love how her belly fat roll hangs over the elastic waistband❤️. Lunch concludes at 16:40 and in this fat talk section some of her quotes are "I've been eating so much more since my first video.. i'm such a f** pig right now"🥰. She talks about getting as fat as Curvage PP and KP (you're way prettier than those two Roxywood... and you'll be stunning when you reach their size!😍). If I understood correctly, she looks forward to the day belly touches the floor in that position, so she doesn't need to wear panties🐖👍. She lets out her belly really nicely at 17:30 and there's a nice belly play section starting at 18:30, some belly squeeze and shaking, then at 20:42 starts a really good sequence where she gets on all fours and gives a really nice view of her belly fat jiggling and hanging down while she shakes her hips 🔥followed by a really good sequence of belly play while upright on her knees. There's a really hot profile shot at 21:44 where you can see how much her lower soft belly roll is growing and jutting out now even as she arches her back🔥, followed by a sexy belly play section in several positions. In the final section starting at 24:25 she gets back on all fours again but her lower belly hang is much closer off the floor than the first time😍, leaving you salivating in anticipation of how much bigger, softer and more jiggly it will look in future clips. This clip has a lot for the money... Keep up the good work 🐷🐷🐷 Roxxywood!

Link to review