Stair Struggles + Bonus Chair (CREAK!)

$4.99

(7 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Like every other fat girl stairs are my arch nemesis!! Hear them creak like crazy under my heavy huge body. (For science added a slow mo clip 😉

Because I enjoy torturing myself.. tried sitting on the world scariest chair! Hear me terrified! 

Hope you enjoy 💖

Other Files from Udderlyadorable

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest chickenDinner

SO Glad I got this video! At 3:20 when you turned on slomo, the way your booty jiggled was literally the sexiest thing I've ever seen 😍😍😍💗😘😘!!

Link to review
ivan_ivanov100

4 of 6 members found this review helpful 4 / 6 members

That video is pretty good, we could see how she get upstair and downstair slower for beginning, then faster and faster. We could see how she get out of shape with that weight. She get out of breath for few tryes of gettin up and down. Her huge body jiggles and stairs is creaks from her huge weight. The best part of that is slomo where she runs as much fast as she can upstairs and downstairs. And we could see all her jiggling in details. One of best moments in video is how she pulls down the shorts showing her lower belly. Also In the end of video she tries to sit on tiny tall chair. It really weak and just ready to crush beneath her. It was really risky. Also she makes nice comments at the video.

But there is  a small minuses in video: I think if she could show here more lower belly and more of butt (wearing other undies with smaller coverage os skin) video would be better. And in the moment with chair camera was too close and we couldnt see enough good (from back and frontal views) how her butt totally outgrow that chair. Sorry but i think critic is helpful to make better videos.

Link to review
AllContrast

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Video after video of amazing content. Her popularity and love from everyone is growing so much on this site, just like her sexy body. It's so obvious she loves these videos as much as we do and this is only the beginning! Looking forward to everything that follows this Zoey! 

To a bigger and even better you (if that's possible) 😘

6/5 stars!

Cheers!

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Everything jiggles, so sexy

Link to review