Beer & Junk Food Slob Out

$3.99

(4 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In this video: Stuffing • Belly Play • Over Stuffed • Junk Food • Alcohol • Chugging • Burping ~ 16 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Watch me SLAM back an entire SIX PACK of wheat beer while I GORGE myself on all my leftover snacks from the past week..

I CRAM chips, cheese, chocolate, pretzels & more into my GURGLING stomach...

I start to get really SICK & BLOATED but that doesn't stop me from finishing all the snacks and over 2.5L of beer!

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Residentsteven

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Mochii in this vid is getting out her 6 pack 😉 of beer and drinking the whole lot because she’s greedy also she is eating lots of junk food too she really is getting fat as fuck 😮. She drinks beer so fast like it’s water. Burping like a pig by the time she gets to the 5th bottle, until she is surrounded by empty bottles and food packets 😍🥵 her belly is massive. What are you waiting for buy this amazing vid now.

Link to review
Guest Jr1

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

The angles 😍😍 

Link to review
Whichworks

Personally I don't think there's anything hotter than a girl being a total slob and stuffing her bloated belly surrounded by empty bags of junk food and bottles of beer. This is practically a dream video for me!😍

Link to review