7 Screenshots

About This File

I really love the feeling of gas and air being trapped inside my stomach and throat.  I've begun to feel the sounds from my belching getting louder and stronger. I love the way letting out a huge burp makes me feel and I want to know the best way for me to make the burps happen. I am on a mission to find what beverages promote me to have the most vocal and excitingly disgusting burps. 

Mt Dew Code Red use to be THE pop. I would drink so much. I couldn't be more excited to see what this pop could do when I chugged and swallowed as much as I could to produce the loudest deepest burps. As I begin to drink, even as I am trying to let air settle on my stomach and take in as much as I can. The belching still comes out as really relaxed and casual. It is as if we are just sitting watching a movie and I cant help but let out some burps. Lots of belly rubbing...LOTS.

Edited by KJGains

Other Files from KJGains

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Jb0817

Here for the gassy burps 🥵🥵🥵

Link to review