3 Screenshots

About This File

Shar's a little drunk.. She has just returned home from a night out on the town.. Shar's night hasn't gone so well though and she's about to fill you in on what happened.. 

Shar scoffs down 5 McDonald's burgers she picked up on her way home and helps herself to her dads beer from the fridge.. she starts to talk about her so-called friends leaving her behind as she went to the toilets to go over her make-up.. Shar isn't happy and starts to really bitch about her so-called friends, mentioning how if it wasn't for her they wouldn't be as pretty as they are now. Shar was always the prettiest one out of all her friends and she totally knows this.. Shar gets up to get another drink from the fridge but stupidly underestimates her weight and falls back on the sofa.. Shar blames this on her too tight clothes and starts to gulp more beer..

Shar tries to button her jeans back up but her big belly gets in the way and she's unable to fasten them.. she starts to wonder if she really is too fat to hang around with her friends anymore..

Shar looks and feels like she's about to burst and finally decides to call it night..

GS x X

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Definitely one of my favorites. Shar is so good at setting up these "what do your friends say?" scenarios, and I loved this one!

Link to review
Elnuge83

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Every FA's dream and this video is further proof of that. Simply put stunning, keep up the good work

Link to review
Guest Ekatzeko

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

Shar keeps on delivering quality. Always look forward and never disappointed. Beautiful as ever!

Link to review
jayyman24

Wow Shar!! Absolutely beautiful as always, and you finished those beers like a champ!

Seeing your growing body is so hott!! and seeing how much u love gobling those burgers down drove me nuts!

Link to review
Guest Residentsteven

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

I loved the KFC stuffing but this is even better shar is looking even bigger in this, burping/stuffing and drinking beer. I think I even noticed a little hiccup too.

Can't wait to see more amazing sets like this next year. 

Link to review
Episcmuhs

Just keeps getting better, speechless. Shar, I think it's fair to say you keep amazing more and more every update. Thanks for such great content.

Link to review