4 Screenshots

About This File

It has been a while that i have been eating mostly delivery food during this quarentine, however, i have been running out of options due to the fact that i am a greedy hungry girl, i have eaten already from most of the restaurants that do delivery around my area and recently we got a tacobell. Well, i decided that it was due time for me to try it out and i wondered how much i could take. 

In this video you will see me eating two burritos and one piece of cheesy nachos while i wear my last pair of jeans and talk a whole lot about how fat i have been getting lately. Gosh you can see by the size of my cheeks and my fat face.

Come check me trying Tacobell for the first time and see how i handle my mexican food.

Other Files from AnnaOli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Soja

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Anna is a true hog goddess. Deeply in love with food and selfishly stuffing herself. Shameless cola-fueled belches, food on her face for the whole video, sinfully tight jeans, and bragging at the end that she could have eaten twice as much.

If you want the genuine real deal, this vid (and all her vids) are where it's at.

Response from the author:

I am so very glad that you loved my content, it makes me want to eat twice as much haha and in fact, i will! love ya

💗

Link to review
Jorin85

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I saw your photo of your midnight snack, then just HAD to buy this video lol. I loved it. You look so cute in that top and those jeans. The top really shows off how big your arms and shoulders are ❤️ ❤️

Again, I loved the messy eating and the burps. I love how you don't eat and drink in a polite, conventional way.

I think it is great that you eat in the true way that a fat gainer does, in your videos.

You just shovel it in and let the sauce go all over our face, without ever wiping it away. You don't use a napkin - you wipe your hands on your clothes and your furniture. You just eat on your bed - not at table with a plate. You don't pour yourself a cup of cola - you chug it directly from the bottle. I love it.

Awesome video.

Response from the author:

Oh my love! it is so good to be recognized by what a truly am! A fat growing gainer girl! I am all about gains, all about eating and making this  belly a bit bigger everyday! I hope you enjoy my content as much as i enjoy making it all!

💗😍

Link to review