Donuts & Melted Ice Cream | Messy Stuffing

$3.99

(5 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Messy Eating • Chugging • Ice Cream • Slob • Burping • Donut Stuffing ~ 10 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

I melt down FOUR PINTS of Ice Cream and order a DOZEN Krispy Kreme donuts for this MESSY stuffing...

Watch me DUNK and SHOVE donut after donut into my mouth, the sugar glazed mix sliding down my throat and into my GURGLING belly!

I finish the entire DOZEN but that's not enough, I CHUG as much as I can of the melted cream & milk mixture until I simply CAN NOT handle any more..

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

snorlaxpower

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

So Messy

Cant believe how chug that ice cream you are the master of indulging. Like the creativity with mix ice cream and donuts together going into your belly.  Grandiose Belly of delight

Link to review
Eat Paydays

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

One of her most appetizing stuffings imo.  That vagina comment made my heart start thumping too. I just wanna drench her in ice cream and have sex haha. I love living vicariously though her videos.

Link to review
Guest ExponentialGrowth

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow. Killing those doughnuts and chugging ice cream.

Link to review
Residentsteven

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Wow was hoping you would do a set like these, there are some great camera angles of your growing gut in this 😍 Mochii stuffs all the donuts straight into her fatter than ever belly. Also dipping the donuts into the ice cream love what you said while stuffing I’m going to get diabetes from eating all this sweet stuff 😮. I swear I could hear your belly making noises telling you to stop but you ignored it and carried on stuffing then burping a little to try and make some room. Then finishing off by drinking the melted ice cream and getting it all over yourself 🥵 Buy this amazing clip now 5 stars.

Link to review
henri59

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Excellent once again! It seems that your belly is getting bigger and bigger after each video. Loved the end where just sit there so full and covered with icecream.

Link to review