๐Ÿ›๏ธ [Remake] Jigglin 4 My Feeder

$3.99

ย ย  (1 review)

3 Screenshots

About This File

This is a remake of my first ever video on Curvage! It's from August of last year. In the description, I talk about how I like making my feeder sink into our mattress. Well, he sinks a lot deeper into it now when I climb up on top of him. My big fat thighs look like they're bigger than his torso.
I swear, I used to be able to see more of his chest and his stomach when I look down, but now all I see is my own big belly... ๐Ÿ‘€

In both videos, my feeder and I take turns playing with all of my growing and overgrown chub.
My booty is shaken, my belly is bounced, and I squash this skinny boy with my heavy body.

Time to get squished!

Other Files from CouchQueen

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

dj2k1357

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

All I can say is this is two and a half minutes of non stop jiggly goodness. This video also lets you admire her wonderful gainz as CouchQueen wears an outfit from where she was just starting to pork up. What makes this even better is you get to watch both her before and after footage at the same time to really see how much softer and thicker all around she has grown. Both her shorts and shirt are fitting much tighter as you watch her straddling and sinking her feeder boyfriend into the bed with her mass. Her boobs and thighs are bigger and her gut now hangs to the point it almost touches him without her having to lean over.

This video may be short, but it is super hot and the editing is top notch. I love how she syncs up some of the same movements in each video to really display the dramatic contrast. This video needs a sequel sometime in the future, with an even porkierย CouchQueen in this very same outfit ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท

ย 

Link to review