Whole Chicken Messy Stuffing

$3.99

(6 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Belly Stuffing • Messy Eating • Eating With Hands • Slob • Burping ~ 10 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Watch me stuff a WHOLE CHICKEN, SIDES & DESSERT into my massive balloon gut using only MY HANDS!

I was very GREEDY with the stuffing, I wanted it in my body AS FAST as possible, shoveling potatoes, mac and cheese and cake into my SWOLLEN ABDOMEN...

I got VERY MESSY as I finish off the last remaining bites of this FAMILY FEAST until I slip into a well deserved food coma...

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

AJ-Xander

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Mochii makes a total greedy slob of herself, shoveling chicken, mashed potatoes and mac & cheese into her mouth using only her hands. As a result, she gets very messy. Her display of piggish gluttony is in full force here and is incredibly hot to watch! By far one of the hottest displays of gluttony I've ever seen. Plus her ever-growing belly is so mesmerizing to see as it gets slathered in chicken grease.  10/10, I highly recommend this clip!

Link to review
Guest chickenDinner

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Had to get it 😉! You're so greedy Mochii, eating a whole chicken with your hands? Loved it 🥰🐖

Response from the author:

Username checks out hahaha

Link to review
gflono86

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Now this the epitome of gorging and pushing the Lims Mochii u have truly gave in to your gluttonous cravings this is sexy af number 1 by far😍😍😍😍😍

Link to review
Residentsteven

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I know Mochii is greedy just looking at the size of belly can tell you this but she is truly is a glutton in this must have vid the chicken is dripping with grease getting food all over herself she digs into this feast, you can hear her stomach making noises has she keeps stuffing herself. Plenty of bloated burps are in this vid too and just when you think she is done Mochii got to have dessert and she gobbles this down too 😮 five stars grab this vid now.

Link to review
jackal27

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Wow Mochii Babii is sexy as ever in this clip. eating so much so fast with her hands, all the while moaning and burping and rubbing her sexy belly 😍. Definitely worth it.

Link to review
snorlaxpower

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

WHOLE CHICKEN Messy Stuffing | Mochii Babii

LIVING LARGE INDEED since last weight in video you can see the results on Mochii Babii body stunning to see

No Spoon or Folk required screw it. This make more exciting indeed

More I think about it I enjoy mochii babii pick of food to eat. great variety

05:30 WHAT A BURP

05:51 Hearing my belly to struggle just make look fat

Moments like this why love Mochii Babii content so much

06:31 electricifying moment

When last day of 30 day stuffing challenge finish Mochii Babii going be HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got see this video will not be disappointed

Link to review