8 Screenshots

About This File

I was doing some Spring cleaning recently and I came across my actual prom dress from my high school senior prom! I was (obviously) MUCH smalller back then and I'm super curious to see if I can manage to squeeze my fat body into this tiny gown. I talk a little bit about my high school days as I size up the dress next to my now much bigger form, it's so wild to think that I used to be so tiny, I've effectively doubled in size since then! I was always so small growing up and this dress is a size 6, which I can recall seeming like the biggest size EVER to me back then. I start to try on the dress but almost immediately I start to encounter problems, just one of my massive thighs takes almost the entire waist of the dress and squeezing them both in seems like it will be impossible! Even though the dress's fabric is sturdy and reinforced with boning, it's no match for my girth and I start dramatically ripping seams ~ Includes: trying on old dress, some belly play and weight gain talk

fat destroys my prom dress 1.gif

fat destroys my prom dress 2.gif

fat destroys my prom dress 3.gif

fat destroys my prom dress 4.gif

fat destroys my prom dress 5.gif

fat destroys my prom dress 6.gif

Other Files from Ero-hime

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

goodgirlgrow

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

So cute! Endless giggles and jiggles as Ero-Hime tries on her prom dress... despite the fact she's doubled her size since she bought it!

Link to review