9 Screenshots

About This File

BLACK FRIDAY [Was 9.99 )) For this greedy fatty piggy that it is roxxy is mo better combination to have a proper snack that a ice cream cake, is just perfect is cake but is also icecream 🤤 she is so greedy that she have another liter of snickers ice cream at the same time that she has the ice cream cake going on 🤯 she talks a lot too hahahha about everything... literally, she finish showing u what the ice cream do to her belly.

36 min of pure creamy delicious belly growing 

Enjoy, kisses.

Other Files from Roxxywood

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

N29W39

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

In this clip, Roxxywood gives us an extended fat chat, talks about embarrassing moments... while snacking on ice cream treats😋. She talks quite a lot about her daily snacking routines in between meals, including two snacks between lunch and dinner (no wonder you're piling on the weight Roxxy...)🐷.  My favorite bits were at 13:40 where she pulls out her stuffed belly over the top of her shorts. 👍she stops her morning snack at 29:25 and starts a great section where she does more belly play.😍 At 32:12 she gets up and starts shaking her soft hanging belly and this is followed by some really nice belly profile shots🥵. My favorite part is at 33:15 when she lets out a massive burp and starts shaking her hips to jiggle her belly fat 🔥and she sums up the situation with the comment "my belly is hanging down more than ever before". At 34:20, Roxxy sits back down and begins to talk about preparing her lunch... Overall the clip was great way to check out Roxxy's recent gains🐖, and I raise my glass to her further gains to come!🥰.

Response from the author:

"She talks quite a lot" ahhahhahah ur so sweet omg, I was in the mood to talk about everything, interesting things anyways...

Just keep watching I will get bigger... 🥵🥵🥵

Link to review