6 Screenshots

About This File

Watch my belly jiggle like there's no tomorrow in this short and sweet slow-motion belly play video. At first she jiggles by herself, but when I saw how juicy she looked, I had to put my hands on that big belly. Can you believe how much of me there is to play with?? Just wait until you see what she looks like when I slide my fingers inside that deep belly button. I've never seen her look like that before!! Just when you think there couldn't be more, I turn around and shake my behind for you, giving you a close up view of my big fat butt and the little heart on it. ❤

In Full HD Slo-mo, you're guaranteed to catch every jiggle and roll as my fat belly ripples underneath the force of my hand. Can you believe I shot this video with my boss just on the other side of the wall?! Your girl is wild!! Come get to know me, babe. 😘

Note: Because it's in slo-mo, there's no sound on this video... not like you really need it. 😉

Screenshot_20200402-170957_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20200402-170847_Video Player.jpg

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.