Burger Bondage

$3.99

(6 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Force Feeding • Bondage • Fast Food • Slob • Messy Eating ~ 9 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

I attempt to CRAM 10 McDonalds burgers into my ever-growing GUT but fall into a food coma before finishing...

I wake up...TIED TO A CHAIR...as the remaining burgers are FORCED down my throat..

As I desperately gasp for air...my body is flooded with SODA and SWEET TEA until I'm about to BURST!

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Punished for her gluttony with... more gluttony!! Great video, especially incredible to watch in retrospect, as this is a pretty good shot of when Mochii really started to blow up, yet compared to her 2021 gains she looks like a different person. 😳 AND this is before Daddii stepped out from behind the camera in an ongoing capacity, so the sexual tension is 👌🏽

The feeding scene is seriously hot - she's full if not stuffed before it begins, and even midway through the force-feeding she looks ready to pop. Her feeder is rough with her - I'm glad I saw her enthusiastic comments before buying the video so it was clear she had a great time! Her carbonated mid-scene burps sound like her overstretched stomach is desperately trying to make room, and by the end you know she's genuinely blown past her limit, yet would prob do it again in a heartbeat. HOT. 🔥🔥🔥

Link to review
Whichworks

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This is by far the best force feeding I think I've ever seen! It's amazing watching her inhale the first few burgers, but that's nothing compared to how they're forced down her throat.😤 And we get more than just one stale shot the whole time which really adds to the video. The look on her face at the end alone is worth the price of admission! 😍

Link to review
snorlaxpower

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Sexy shirt even through dont fit you well BEING SO FAT but make 10 times hotter. Even being force feeding still finish eating everything as always. The feeder very lucky able mess with your belly it irresistible and now even bigger than ever. More room to mess with that BELLY

Link to review
Maxkapaciti

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Wow. Ten burgers is hard. And she gets down a few and gets fed the rest. It's not your normal laughing and kind of controlled looking force feeding we always see. It is rough and looks like it really pushes her. Very good!

Response from the author:

oh yeahhh he really force fed me...that wasn't acting hahaha

Link to review
Residentsteven

7 of 7 members found this review helpful 7 / 7 members

Mochii’s quest to put on as much weight as possible continues with 10 McDonald’s cheese burgers 🍔 which she stuffs down really fast, did I spot a hiccup when you finished your 3rd cheese burger 🤔🥵. Plus it looks like you have lost your neck now its been replaced by a double chin, wow your feeder was very aggressive when you were tied up but you kept on eating and drinking love the bloated burps too. I just love these daily updates and pictures of your gain its the best and quickest gain I have ever seen, 5 stars.

Yeah he was very aggressive, probably all that pent up sexual tension from the last 3 weeks of watching me stuff my fat face hahaha. It was hot as FUCK tho 😈

Link to review
henri59

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Amazing stuff again! Really liked the idea!

It is amazing how much you can fit inside your stomach. 

This one was SO PAINFUL but it was really hot I'm not going to lie....I wanna get tied up again 😈

Link to review