Squeezing and squishing onto chairs (so much jiggle!)

$6.99

(9 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Watch my office chair squeak and squeal underneath my extra thick and wide assets ;) 

How many stools can I make disappear underneath me? 

I have been growing extra wide and thick thanks to Quarantine.

I hope you enjoy my struggle ❤️

Other Files from Udderlyadorable

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest PeterK57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😘

Link to review
kolloro

This is an awesome video. The sounds as she sits down, seeing the thighs bulge out and the jiggling is super sexy. 

Link to review
sanduskyfalls

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

UAdorbs comes exploding onto the scene the way her thighs explode into her seat, making a sizable impact on those poor stools and our poor wallets! A more worthy purchase could not be found, however, as UAdorbs has quite possibly the most enticing figure on Curvage. Her thighs alone are a sight to behold - but when you put them together with her giant, jiggly bum and soft, squishy tummy it creates an absolutely enchanting package ❤️ 

This video is worth it alone for being the first video of UAdorbs on Curvage, and given her penchant for snacking and stuffing, this will surprisingly be the thinnest she'll be on this site. I look forward to the revisit where she absolutely demolishes the office chair that she brought groaning to its knees in this video. For now, I'm just happy seeing her glorious thickness on display.

Link to review
Guest dude12

hearthquake when she sit down

Link to review
Guest Sk8erboii

10/10 Would invade and conquer a country for this woman 

Link to review
Vekelvy

I can't put into words how much I love this video! Udderly has done everything I love in this one:

-She mentions she's been getting wider and wider

-She complains about how small her chair is

-She has a lovely and seductive voice

-She shows ever angle of her growing booty

-She mentions the struggles of getting too wide for her chair

-She talks about how much her butt hides her stools

-She talks about how surprised she is that she hasn't broken anything with how big she is

@Udderlyadorable If you keep making content like this in the future, it would be perfect and amazing. I'd love to see how different outfits will look on your growing body. PS. I don't know if you can keep up with your messages anymore, but Ore Monogatari!! is the new anime I'm binging because of you.

Link to review
curveslovers

This is an awesome video and very unique too--not many girls have a butt so big they need two stools to sit down, or can make an extra-wide computer chair groan, but Udderlyadorable does it! 

And if you thought she looked great in still photos, seeing (and hearing!) her in motion is something else. 😳 There's just so much wobbling and overflowing, and her billowing curves look so soft yet so heavy at the same time, spilling over everything. Every time she plops down (or should I say crashes down?) into a chair, it sends everything jiggling--her huge boobs, her plump belly, and of course her massive hips and booty! The groaning from the computer chair with even her slightest shift is a personal favorite.

Her narration really adds to the video too, and you can tall she's very pleased with her swelling figure 😊 (Her chairs...not so much.)

Definitely worth it!

Link to review
ivan_ivanov100

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

That video is really awesome. We could see her  sitting in differnt poses (side, front, rear) on chair with armrests,  small stool and two small stools. Also we could see her laying on bed and some standing poses.She make sexy comments how she get extremely wide, and how she wants to break that chairs. And she really not gentle with that furniture. She drops her butt on it at any change of pose. Chair with armrests is constanly creaks loud and small chair is sugnificantly  change form when she sits on it with full weight.

There is small disadvantage in this video, you should show your belly and back on video. The are really fat and round too. I sure everyone want to see them.

Here is some screenshots of poses she used in that video.

Снимок экрана (78).png

1377980841_(79).thumb.png.d7144c4946bb2951af794aecaf41c54b.png

119269499_(80).thumb.png.0f1a2f9b3a683d4eae7b473d983bc718.png

1991951387_(81).thumb.png.ae7934a6b58d8892a971ad38e935da1d.png

841858472_(82).thumb.png.551f5c5b962c214ea10772ef7b9cc69b.png

1158920522_(83).thumb.png.adefe7b8f190ab3382a7dbff89ace404.png

994045608_(84).thumb.png.cce67b2e07a8499812105dfa725e93eb.png

354724964_(85).thumb.png.47dfa09fdfdbf2bbc80a4bd30b09ba5b.png

2083421514_(86).thumb.png.e1614d9f05ef835ca50ba032cffef59d.png

1363446656_(87).thumb.png.8a400ee1481d251508b52d994b80823f.png

900517456_(88).thumb.png.41013eb95d3c4b59337239c22fdf34d9.png

Link to review
Guest chickenDinner

Everything I imagined and more (booty)! This was a great first video and, just, look at those curves. Your figure absolutely blows my mind with sexiness! 

I loved how you're completely filling up your office chair, and it's amazing how you need two stools to really sit comfortably! The only extra thing I would have liked to see was the office chair from behind, to see your booty hanging out both sides 😍😍 Would also love to see you jiggle that booty for a future video ☺️

10/10 you should buy!

Link to review