3 Screenshots

About This File

With a bottom as big as mine I always have to squeeze or over flow in chair. Watch me squeeze into my office chair, it’s so tight I can’t even fit a finger in between my thigh and the chair! 

I get tired at the end and plop on my bed 😅

Other Files from Udderlyadorable

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

dj2k1357

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow! Talk about making a great first impression. If you love pear shaped girls with huge ASSets, then you definitely won't be disappointed. This photoset comes packed with plenty of belly, boobs, thighs and most of all, a massive amount of delicious, chair destroying booty. 

Watch as she shows off her big booty problems for you in a variety of ways. You get to see pics of her sitting from all angles (front, side, and back) in a variety of seats. She sits on one stool, and she has so much of her cheeks hanging off, it's ridiculous. Imagine being on an airplane sitting next to this bottom heavy beauty spilling into your seat like she does this stool. I sure wouldn't mind that extra cushioning 😉😍. Next, she shows off how combining 2 stools is barely working on keeping all of her wideload buns seated. That might change after this quarantine ends ;). She even decides to show off how small her office chair is getting and how much her ass is pushing against the back of the seat and her thighs dig into the arm rests. Finally, to finish, she shows how her juicy thighs and butt spread out as she lays down on her bed on her belly. This set is a fat lover's dream and is definitely worth the 5 dollars and then some.

This set really lets you appreciate not only how huge her shelf butt is, but she also has some sexy huge udders and a plump belly and tree trunk thighs that might often get eclipsed by her full moon 😉😋. This is honestly my fave body type on a bbw soon to be ssbbw, and i cant wait to watch it grow even more. 

As a suggestion, I would love to see you make a video like this getting on the different chairs and maybe even a normal kitchen chair if you have one and sit on them forwards and reverse with some slo motion moments too. That would be the perfect follow up to this amazing photoset. Great first job and welcome!

Link to review
Vekelvy

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Lovely first set by Udderlyadorable! If you're a fan of plump booties that are too big, this photo set if for you! Udderly includes some nice profile shots so you can see how far her butt sticks out when she sits down and she also has some great shots of how little her office chair looks compared to her growing butt. This type of chair content is few and far between, so I'd highly checking it out. Only thing that could make this better is if it were also a video.

Link to review
AllContrast

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I couldn't buy this fast enough! You look amazing overflowing those stools and squeezing into that chair 😍 I cant wait to see more content from you as you continue to grow!

Link to review