Tour Kitty's Body In Sexy Red Lingerie 💋

$3.99

(7 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Ever wonder what Kitty looks like under all those clothes? Well now you can get an up close view of every single inch of Kitty. 

In this video Kitty is wearing a sexy red 2 piece lingerie outfit. She playfully shows off her new jiggly belly where she once had rock hard abs and a sleek flat belly that's now layered upon layered of fat. She also shows off her tiger stripes on each side of her hips and her inner thighs. She turns around and gives her booty a shake, demonstrating just how thicc n solid it is, it's so heavy it just plumps right down 😅 while still managing to be unaffected by gravity haha. While she walks around you can also see her belly shake..her belly that looks like a beer belly.. It's hard to believe this lil piggy used to be a fitness model 😅😋 She's traded in dumbells for donuts and it's certainly showing! She's not stopping here though, she's got so much more growing to do. With her feeder coming home in a few days she'll be packing on even more pounds, 190 will be the weight of the past, 200 lbs is her next short term goal followed by 220! Your support will help get her there, thank you for following her journey, mmmuahs! 💋🐷🎉🎊

20200401_084233.thumb.jpg.45d3d8c837079d3e299d03781b24e289.jpg

20200401_071541.thumb.jpg.95ff03fd2c76f684f3e7a9f7337a1339.jpg

Picture_20200401_072842299.thumb.jpg.4e352e9c40f26e051ec3149f1755d880.jpg

Other Files from HungrylilKitty

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Paulmills101

Had to see what all the fuss was about, very hot, great curves, she’s gained a lot since inception 

Link to review
Cytorah

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Not only are you POSITIVELY stunning, but this video is sexy as hell! Your voice is the most melodic sound I've ever heard. Your little ** belly is SO cute and I can't wait to see it get bigger! And okay. Can we all take a moment to appreciate that ass and those boobies!? 😍 Girl, you are working EVERY angle and got me singing hallelujah! - Gonna be buying more of your clips VERY soon! 🔥 You always look GORGEOUS! 🥰

Link to review
Guest mz7000

Great video and I loved your outfit! @HungrylilKitty is the real deal and we're lucky to have someone like her in this community. Thank you for sharing your videos with us Kitty! I can't wait to watch the next one!

Link to review
Guest Stratosphere5.0

This girl is the most beautiful model we have had yet! And better yet? She is getting massive! She shows off her growing curves (boobs, belly and butt). You have to see her huge butt! It’s seriously massive! And growing! You’d be a fool not to buy this!

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

Join Hungry Kitty (as she isn't that little anymore) as she shows off her growing boobs, double chin, belly, thighs and bubble butt in a ridiculously cute red lingerie! Her belly jiggles more than ever, her bright beautiful eyes light up as her soothing sexy voice explains her growth, and her bubble butt is to DIE for! It is one of the roundest asses I've ever seen! Do yourself a favor and buy this vid and support Hungry Kitty as she becomes Hungry Big-Ass Kitty! 😍 5 STARS, Dear!

Response from the author:

You awesome Marshall, you're so supportive and sweet..it means so much that you are following my journey 🥰 I can't wait til I get to 220! 🙏💕🎊🎉

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

Such a sexy round pot Belly, soft and jiggling like the boobies

Response from the author:

Thank you luv 🥰 appreciate the review also xoxox 

Link to review