Cellulite, Tiger Stripes & Tight Jeans, Oh My! Trying On Old Jeans Pt.2

$5.99

(7 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

This is part 2. of "Kitty's Zipper Breaks Trying on Old Jeans" video... I decided why not make a more lengthier video with even more booty shots & more pairs of pants that once fit me. I gotta say watching this video myself, I'm pretty amazed at all the new cellulite I've got on the back of my thighs 😅 

In the video Kitty gives you a tour of her new found body. Her double chin also makes an appearance often in this video 😅 she shows off all her tiger stripes on her love handles and on her inner thighs. She's 100% convinced now that my old fit body was a thing of the past. She's now a size 16 & she's going to embrace it. She's a piggy at heart who's always got food on the brain so you know 200 lbs is just right around the corner. Her feeder is back in town in 3 days and she can't wait to get her grub on.

Enjoy this video of me struggling to put on clothes that once fit me and were actually pretty baggy. Watch as my bubble booty gives me quite the fight along with my belly, it's clear now what's taken over my body, my belly and booty! They just keep growing & growing!

I can't wait to see how much bigger I get! Thanks for following my journey, Mmmuahs! 💕

Other Files from HungrylilKitty

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.