Cellulite, Tiger Stripes & Tight Jeans, Oh My! Trying On Old Jeans Pt.2

$5.99

(7 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

This is part 2. of "Kitty's Zipper Breaks Trying on Old Jeans" video... I decided why not make a more lengthier video with even more booty shots & more pairs of pants that once fit me. I gotta say watching this video myself, I'm pretty amazed at all the new cellulite I've got on the back of my thighs 😅 

In the video Kitty gives you a tour of her new found body. Her double chin also makes an appearance often in this video 😅 she shows off all her tiger stripes on her love handles and on her inner thighs. She's 100% convinced now that my old fit body was a thing of the past. She's now a size 16 & she's going to embrace it. She's a piggy at heart who's always got food on the brain so you know 200 lbs is just right around the corner. Her feeder is back in town in 3 days and she can't wait to get her grub on.

Enjoy this video of me struggling to put on clothes that once fit me and were actually pretty baggy. Watch as my bubble booty gives me quite the fight along with my belly, it's clear now what's taken over my body, my belly and booty! They just keep growing & growing!

I can't wait to see how much bigger I get! Thanks for following my journey, Mmmuahs! 💕

Other Files from HungrylilKitty

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

@HungrylilKitty does not just try on 1 pair of pants, she tries on 3!! First is some low cut jeans, second is the return of the high cut from the first video, and third is a pair of pj pants that are so tight, they practically disappear when she sits down. Kitty shows us her"Tiger stripes" and discusses her increasing chub rub. This video contains lots of giggles and jiggles, and one glorious booty. :) 

Link to review
Guest Stratosphere5.0

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Holy cow this girl is hot! She’s getting so chubby! That booth is the biggest, roundest one I’ve ever seen! 10/10!

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

it's great to see You outgrow Your clothes

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

Captain America may say he has it, but clearly "America's Ass" belongs to none other than @HungrylilKitty!! Definitely buy this clip as she shows it off sooooo much and so often as she tries on 3 pairs of pants....none of which fits her! Her hair is supremely gorgeous, as is her lovely face. Her double chin keeps growing and those thighs are second to none! 5 STARS once again, Hungry Kitty! 😍

Link to review
Guest Mdrmax

Its amazing to see how much she has outgrown her clothes lots of cellulite and jiggly fat 😍

Link to review