A DDlg Stuffing with GGG

$9.99

ย ย  (3 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Your little comes home late because the bus was late. Add to that--she's all hungry because she didn't have a good lunch ๐Ÿ™ย She asks you for snack even though she knows dinner is soon. You take care of your little girl and stuff her full of Poptarts, string cheese, and chicken nuggets. After dinner, she asks you to rub her belly. You use a word she doesn't quite understand just yet....

Um,ย ๐ŸŽ€๐Ÿ™‡โ€โ™€๏ธ, Daddy? What does "chubby" mean?

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Curvage Model
14 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I got drunk with my fiance once and had him baby me LOL he still baby's me to this day and I love it ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‡

That's adorable!!! Yes, tbh I think I enjoy it more than my man, but he likes to do it for me, and he sure doesn't mind being called Daddy. ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Curvage Model
10 minutes ago, goodgirlgrow said:

Omffffggg!!! Make videos you guys! The cuteness might kill me, but I can stand it!

About 6 months ago when I was 160lbs I was able to fit in the largest size diaper they had at Walmart LOL ๐Ÿ˜‡ *blushing* ..I took them for fetish photos but I had fun playing pretend with my fiance lol.. okay I'm gonna go crawl in a hole now ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ can't believe I just confessed that lol...anywho I'm loving this video girl, I think it's so cool ..I'm way too embarrassed to do it heheย 

• Curvage Model
12 minutes ago, goodgirlgrow said:

Omffffggg!!! Make videos you guys! The cuteness might kill me, but I can stand it!

I've actually never made anyย ddlg content before. Do you think that type of content would be popular here? ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, Bunny Velvet said:

That's adorable!!! Yes, tbh I think I enjoy it more than my man, but he likes to do it for me, and he sure doesn't mind being called Daddy. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Ooh "daddy" is hot heheย 

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, HungrylilKitty said:

About 6 months ago when I was 160lbs I was able to fit in the largest size diaper they had at Walmart LOL ๐Ÿ˜‡ *blushing* ..I took them for fetish photos but I had fun playing pretend with my fiance lol.. okay I'm gonna go crawl in a hole now ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ can't believe I just confessed that lol...anywho I'm loving this video girl, I think it's so cool ..I'm way too embarrassed to do it heheย 

Girl, that's so cute and adorable!!! No need to crawl away, we like you here! ๐Ÿ˜ I've not worn a diaper but I thought about getting aย pacifier... โ˜บ

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, Bunny Velvet said:

Girl, that's so cute and adorable!!! No need to crawl away, we like you here! ๐Ÿ˜ I've not worn a diaper but I thought about getting aย pacifier... โ˜บ

The pacifier is so comforting I love it ๐Ÿฅฐ I feel so much closer to you guys now that we share this fetish hehe ๐Ÿ’•

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

The pacifier is so comforting I love it ๐Ÿฅฐ I feel so much closer to you guys now that we share this fetish hehe ๐Ÿ’•

That's awesome to hear! โ˜บ Yaasss, Iย love that we share this!!! ๐Ÿ’—

• Curvage Model
15 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Omg! Me too ๐Ÿ™‚ย and it sounds like you had fun with the pull up ๐Ÿค— itโ€™s a hard thing to share! @Bunny Velvet at least he plays with you! Itโ€™s great to hear you get to enjoy it, even if itโ€™s more than he does ๐Ÿ˜œโค๏ธ

• Curvage Model
8 minutes ago, goodgirlgrow said:

Omg! Me too ๐Ÿ™‚ย and it sounds like you had fun with the pull up ๐Ÿค— itโ€™s a hard thing to share! @Bunny Velvet at least he plays with you! Itโ€™s great to hear you get to enjoy it, even if itโ€™s more than he does ๐Ÿ˜œโค๏ธ

Thanks girly ๐Ÿฅฐ *squeeze hugs*ย 

This is actually adorable! ๐Ÿ™ŠHope you enjoyed making it because id love to see more ddlg and roleplaying vids in the future. Would love to see you try on that uniform sometime again and see your reaction as it gets even tighter ๐Ÿ˜‚

11 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

don't me embarrassed! DDLG/ ABDL is Nothing to be ashamed of. my partners and I partake a lot!

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.