A DDlg Stuffing with GGG

$9.99

Β Β  (3 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Your little comes home late because the bus was late. Add to that--she's all hungry because she didn't have a good lunch πŸ™Β She asks you for snack even though she knows dinner is soon. You take care of your little girl and stuff her full of Poptarts, string cheese, and chicken nuggets. After dinner, she asks you to rub her belly. You use a word she doesn't quite understand just yet....

Um,Β πŸŽ€πŸ™‡β€β™€οΈ, Daddy? What does "chubby" mean?

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

Vekelvy

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Honestly, one of the best DDlg/WG videos I've seen. Really clear you know what you're doing and how to RP the part. So much body language and how you spoke really sold everything and made it very adorable, but believable. If anyone is on the fence about this, consider how reasonable the price is. This video is really great! Hope you do more of these types of videos in the future.

Link to review
sweetzombiejesus

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I just found this ... My *literal* dreams of feeding you poptarts & string cheese & treating you like a lg. ... & spoiling you rotten. Into a soft, spoiled fat lazy brat ... every minute of this is gold. 6 seasons & a movie ? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‹ adore you

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

A cute roleplay, with some surprise😚

Link to review