6 Screenshots

About This File

I have just filmed a few videos and as usual...it works up an appetite. I was so tired but my stomach was grumbling. I had to eat something...QUICK! I popped down 4 buttermilk waffles, and buttered both sides of each, making sure I filled every little hole in the waffle, packing it full of delicious calorie-filled creamy butter. Then I doused my baby stack of waffles with gobs of maple syrup. It smelled sooooo good. I made sure to over pour. I wanted to make sure I had enough syrup to drench every bite. This meal was 850ish give or take on the amount of syrup. I planned on sitting down and making this video a photoset, but as I filmed I couldn't help but notice the speed I was going. It was honestly melting in my mouth. My jaw and teeth barely feeling any work out as I devour every gooey bite that I made. My bloated and expanded gut is really starting to show its shape. I think I might actually be able to start saying SSBBW, instead of BBW!

Other Files from KJGains

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.