Kitty's Zipper Breaks! Trying On Old Jeans Pt.1

$4.99

(11 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

As requested, kitty try's on the pair of size 13 jeans that used to fit her. These jeans are high waisted fashion nova jeans in size 13...only problem is, Kitty's not a size 13 anymore, she's graduated to a size 16 in jeans. 

Kitty takes out her old jeans in the first time in months, she was requested to make a video of her attempting to try them on. She pulls the jeans up onto her legs and automatically knows this is going to be an issue, the fabric binds her together like a corset and she can hardly move. Watch as she jumps and wiggles trying to attempt to put her jeans up over her hips. She's out of breath as she has struggled a great bit with trying these on, she then attempts to button and zipper the jeans but she discovers she made the zipper break! The bottom to these jeans can hardly button either. She still attempts to model the jeans that she can hardly walk in..her thighs are rubbing together, she looks like a stuffed sausage all while her belly is pleasing to be let free as you can see the button is about to pop as well. This is definitely the last time she'll be able to wear these jeans, if she would just stop eating all that junk food, her belly & booty would stop expanding! ...but that'll never happen 😋🐷💕 Enjoy this part 1 of a 2 part series, in my next video I will be trying on more pants that dont fit and show you just how much I've gained, nothing fits me anymore! Part 2 coming soon! 💕

20200327_101141.thumb.jpg.5581c13dbc2c1590f8a86140bdf316ca.jpg

R.I.P Fashion Nova jeans 💕

Other Files from HungrylilKitty

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Tastic1

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The struggle is real. Listen as the beautiful @HungrylilKitty stuffs her booty into a ridiculously tight pair of jeans. This exfitness model becomes breathless has she pulls the jeans up, after getting stuck on her thighs. She walks for a short distance in these painted on jeans, which shows just how stretched the fabric is.

Link to review
Ry_411997

Beautiful! R.I.P jeans! This girl is doing great things 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much luv 🙏💕

Link to review
Saverdok

That booty is so awesome. Loved to see how you struggled putting on the tight pants. Super video!

Hehe I'm glad you liked it,  did you see the part 2? 💕

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

It's so sexy to see a curvx woman struggle with tight clothes

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

Come watch Hungry Kitty "try" to fit into her jeans....I'll give you a hint - SHE'S SO SEXY!!! Watch her thighs, butt and belly try to break out of her pants as she loses her breath attempting to get them on! Btw, I'm sure you still look sexy AF without any makeup on, @HungrylilKitty😘

Link to review
Guest Mdrmax

Amazing video ! Its so beautiful to see how much she has outgrown her clothes and to see her struggle to put them on and hear her get out of breath so sexy ❤️

Link to review
brooksmiller

Hungrylilkitty has a shape that challenges all those that came before her, she’s the new standard. This video is packed with amazing shots of her trying to stuff her perfectly plump and shapely booty into jeans meant to showcase her... “assets” but are much too small. The jeans can’t stop her, and evidenced by the broken zipper, they can’t even contain her. Plenty of jiggling belly moments also included as a bonus 😍

What a great review sweetie, thank you so much! 💕

Link to review
Thequietone85

Have to say hands down that this is not a regrettable purchase, the up close booty view's are amazing, to say nothing of how Kitty looks as a whole!. I have to say though, Kitty comes out with a "I don't think these look too bad from behind" line during the video...I have to say that I don't think any garment would look bad on her!

Great vid! Thanks for sharing Kitty :)

Link to review
idluvr

Wow, this video is super hot!  As if the broken zipper isn't amazing enough, getting to see Kitty's incredible, curvy ass in these tight jeans just puts this video in a class by itself!  I definitely recommend this one!😍

Link to review
Guest Stratosphere5.0

Omg, this girl is straight up fire! She’s the prettiest girl on her and is getting super thick! Everyone should buy this to support this fatty!

Awww, thank you so much sweetheart, I appreciate your support more than you know 🥰 please check out part 2 whenever you get the chance 😁

Link to review
Jordan

Love the video it's now one of my favorites 😘😘💕💕

Jordan you're the sweetest thank you, please check out part 2 when you get the chance 🥰

Link to review