8 Screenshots

About This File

I really love the feeling of gas and air being trapped inside my stomach and throat.  I've begun to feel the sounds from my belching getting louder and stronger. I love the way letting out a huge burp makes me feel and I want to know the best way for me to make the burps happen. I am on a mission to find what beverages promote me to have the most vocal and excitingly disgusting burps. 

Orange Soda is so good. I was excited to try a non-dark pop in this series. I also decide to increase the size so I can try to consume as much as I can in the one sitting. These burps were different. The bubbled and settled in my tummy. My belly was bloated with all the carbonated bubbles. Orange pop is seriously so delicious. As I drank I didn't get as big of burps as I was hoping for...but as it sat on my belly I could feel the air building up and making its way out of me...producing several more burps. I rub and press on my belly as a belch a few more times. I cant wait to try the next soda pop....which do you think would make the best burp?

Other Files from KJGains

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.