Double Milkshake Funnel

$3.99

(3 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Funnel Feeding • Chugging • Milkshakes • Belly Play • Bra & Panties • Fast Food ~ 5 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

BLOW UP SALE: This clip is a part of the limited time sale on nearly ALL my clips! This sale will end on April 5th @ 11:59PM EST so don't miss out!

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Watch me funnel TWO LARGE Oreo Milkshakes into my already STUFFED belly..😈

I had already eaten over 8,000 calories on the day as apart of my daily stuffing challenge but I wanted to FORCE down these milkshakes to coat my gut with a thick layer of sugar and milk 🤤

I finish BOTH milkshakes in no time flat and get a bit GREEDY as I drip the final drops of fatty liquid into my eager mouth 😇

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

S77

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

For those of you who don't know, Apparently Mochii Babii is in the middle of an incredible 30 day (?) challenge.  During this time she's just going next level with extreme gluttony comprised of daily updates. She's part way through the journey but you can join in and see the results of this incredible adventure. It's certainly one of the more exciting things you will be able to witness. Mochii Babii is providing some A+ content that you will find very entertaining. Certainly worth the very reasonable charge of admission. 

great british baking show GIF by PBS

Response from the author:

WOW Thank's so much for the support and praise! This challenge has been SO FUN so far and I can't wait to go even harder for my last 10 days!

Link to review
Eat Paydays

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Her statement at the end was the sexiest part haha. I'm proud of her.

Link to review
Aksel P

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Excellent grasp of editing and interesting angles that are rarely utilized and look great (my personal favourite being the "exasperated wall lean"). Certainly much more cinematic than other offerings with good lighting, solid script (or ad lib), nice set dressing. Also good use of making it seem there was more shake than there was, very cleverly well done.

Sexy, sensual, and just a hint masochistic making it an excellent clips for a very reasonable price.

Only improvement would be improved sound quality and sensitivity, and more milkshakes!

Link to review