80 McNugget Stuffing Challenge

$3.99

(7 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Belly Stuffing •  Burping •  Messy Eating •  Fast Food ~ 7 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Watch me SHOVEL nugget after nugget down my fat throat as I try to push through all 80 NUGGETS I ordered...😈

In the end I could only CRAM down 60 NUGGETS before I felt so FULL OF SALT & FAT that I was going to literally vomit in my bed...🥺

My entire obese body looks SO BLOATED from all the SALT...I'm like an overinflated balloon filled with over-processed food...I try to burp to relieve the massive pressure in my fat gut but nothing seems to help...🥵

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

snorlaxpower

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Your videos are addicting to watch

05:43 I dont care i am getting full get into my stomach

You probably can do this challenge since your belly on higher level now

Link to review
Whichworks

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

It's amazing how fast she crams down those nuggets! And 60 is a really impressive amount, especially including all those fries! Just awesome to watch her struggle at the end too.

Link to review
Oscar21563

It's crazy at how much you can eat now! At first I thought you were going to stop at 40 and then you powered through to 60! I know that had room for a few more... Maybe a goal for next time?

Link to review
Guest Zuri1

Very well shot and an awesome effort, with this video, Mochii Babii just became one of my favorite models here. 

Response from the author:

Stopppp you're gonna make me blushhh ;)

Link to review
Maxkapaciti

Awesome effort here. Sixty nuggets shoved down into her rounded gut and she literally does look like she's cramming them down over the objections of a truly overstuffed gut. If she'd tried to go for the last box she'd have popped. Think of how much her poor belly has had to process the last several days with all these videos! It's not easy to do this. She's a trooper

Response from the author:

You're not wrong I'm downing bottles of pepto to keep my stomach intact! Must PUSH through to 30 FULL DAYS! Thanks for the support!!!

Link to review
Residentsteven

This lady doesn’t know when to stop she is just so greedy 😍 60 nuggets, I can only eat 20 and I’m done plus at the moment in the U.K. no McDonald’s they have all been closed due the lockdown 😭. Plus 4 lots of large fries to with plenty of dips @Mochii Babii can definitely eat 🥵 also plenty of burps are in this vid to 5 stars.

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

This belly looks really heavy at the end

Link to review