clothes try on & weigh in

$11.99

(3 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

watch this little piggy weigh in on camera for the first time ever! She started out at 135 in late August/early September of 2019, watch how much she's grown and how big she's become. She tries on some of her favorite clothes including the striped dress, an old workout crop top, stretchy pants, work pants and a pencil skirt. you can really see rolls now and not just the food baby she once had. 

Other Files from lovesbreadsticks

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

sirabe123

Beautiful curves displayed in this video. My favorite part - the work pants! Watch ILB try to squeeze into size 3 work pants. Amazing that those used to fit. 

Link to review
Timmy123321

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Time after time, Lovesbreadsticks' videos keep getting better and better! It's clear she's put on a few recently, especially when trying on her original striped dress. This clip leaves little to the imagination as far as what that belly, booty, hips, and thighs look like in her everyday clothes which is especially invigorating 😍...not the mention the perfect camera angle 😳This is a new all time favorite and I can't wait to see what's next!!

Link to review

Absolutely amazing video! Lovesbreadsticks is a true goddess, looking bigger and sexier than ever in this vid. Watch her get out of breath while she struggles to squeeze into some of her old clothes that she’s recently outgrown. Then for the finale she weighs in! Showing off her astonishing gain thus far as she talks about how much more weight she wants to gain in the near future. This is the hottest video I’ve watched on curvage by far! A must buy for everyone. We all need to continue to support her so she plumps up so much more!

Link to review