5 Screenshots

About This File

You come home to find your fat ass wife, Casey, even fatter than you left her this morning. She's sitting happily like a fat pig finishing off yet another pint of ice cream that you left for her. You work while wifey stuffs, that how it goes in this house. Your wife Casey is outgrowing everything, getting fatter by the day for you. She loves making her hubby proud. She loves the look on your face every day when you get home and see the size of her gut. She gets herself all worked up thinking about how proud you must be of her. Fuck the spoon, by the end Casey starts eating the ice cream with her bare hands. What a fucking pig. Casey is ready to get fucked by her handsome hubby, but she knows she has to finish her treats first. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All Rights Reserved. 

Reviews are ALWAYS appreciated ❤️ 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE

If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM! If you are having difficulty streaming the video, I highly suggest downloading it to your computer. :)

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

I would love to make Casey my fat housewife and feed her every single day over and over again😍😍😍

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

@Curvage Casey would be the ultimate dream house wife to come home to every night! She's just sitting there eating away when you come home, her gorgeous eyes staring up at you longingly while her giant globe gut spills out everywhere! Her gut wobbles on her pussy causing her to get even hornier! Time to stuff and fuck her for the rest of the night! 20,000 STARS, Babe! 

Link to review
ZAIZEK

I fantasize about this 5-7 days a week and now that I watched it on the screen it was truly amazing ❤️ Casey is really good at talking and roleplaying, lovely voice ❤️ 

Link to review
oneeyedollar

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Casey’s RP videos are among the best I’ve encountered. She creates hot characters in hot scenarios and really digs in, this video is a slam dunk. 

Response from the author:

thank you so much! more role play coming soon ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest Professor Foodie

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

WOW!!! Casey has made so many fabulous videos already posted on Curvage, but 'Fat Housewife' sets a new standard (even sexier than 'Daddy's Pig Is BACK'!). Totally hot, sexy, indulgent, and irresistible -- you will want to watch this multiple times. Casey has become such a big, sensuous, fat housewife, working so hard at getting fatter and fatter while she waits for Daddy to come home and take good care of his enormous piggy. She looks amazing, spilling out all over, and showing off her sublime curves -- such an amazing belly, and always the beautiful Casey. She makes it eminently clear how much she NEEDS Daddy to come home and take care of her. Gorgeous shots of her enormity, her exploding body, and incredibly hot footage of her eating ice cream with her hands. Just too much -- absolutely a must-see video.

One of the sexiest videos ever on Curvage. Thank you, Casey! Hope Daddy keeps you at home to turn yourself into an even bigger, sexier, FATTER housewife!

Response from the author:

Awwww this is the best feedback ever! Thank you so much ❤️ 

Link to review