Weigh In & Fat Chat (3/28/20)

$3.99

(5 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Weigh In •  Measurements •  Fat Chat ~ 4 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Weigh In 3/28/20

I have been stuffing NON STOP for 14 DAYS STRAIGHT. DOZENS of delivery orders, HUNDREDS of dollars, THOUSANDS of calories...🥵

Last year (2019) around March I was around 115 Pounds. Right before I started my "30 Day Stuffing Challenge" I was 177 Pounds...

In this video I weigh in at the half way mark for my challenge and see how much DAMAGE I have done to my poor plump body..Spoiler IT'S A LOT! 🤭

I also take my measurements (As best I can 🥺) and talk about my RAPIDLY growing body and the changes I have been experiencing 😇

I hope you guys enjoy this video! It's crazy to think I have put on as much weight as I did in just 2 WEEKS...Here's to another 15 days of ENDLESS STUFFING!

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

snorlaxpower

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Mochiibabii body is MAGNETIC!!!!
Carry that belly with lots of pride. You Earn It
Love that angle 3:41 and 4:17
4:31 Nice touch showing what going eat next before video stop. You have a Impressive appetite i do admire

Eating so much food 5 to 10 meals a day, more than 10,000 calories. I AM HUGE

BREAKING LIMITS!!!!!!!

WHAT A WOMAN

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

🤩

Link to review

It takes a lot of discipline and dedication to pile on that much flab in just under half a month. Very impressive. At this rate you'll be sure to see a noticeable difference in any of her videos even if they're just a few days apart.

Highly recommended.

Link to review