Bloated Breakfast Belly

$3.99

(6 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In this video: Stuffing • Belly Play • Over Stuffed • Tight Clothes • Chugging • Messy Eating • Burping ~ 5 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Watch me CHUG syrup and inhale THREE full breakfast entrees at nearly 1,000 calories EACH!

I push myself to my LIMITS (As Always) cramming eggs, pancakes, hash browns and cheese into my plush round belly 🤤

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

nefftrooper

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

Absolutely amazing! I loved how you talked as you powered through everything infront of you. You can really tell your cramming more and more in long after your fully. The way your belly button slight points down once full but your tummy is still taught shows your really stretching your stomach :)

Link to review
jackal27

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Wow! So sexy Mochii Babii. Your appetite is incredible and I love how you seem to look bigger every time you update. 🤯😍definitely worth it and I can’t wait to see the next video. 

Link to review
Maxkapaciti

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I bought this because of the compilation I saw on PH. Excellent video. The "I think I might throw up" moment was perfect. If you ever do throw up I hope you'll have a video for that. I buy all of those. Or if it'd be a private commission hmu. Keep eating beyond stuffed!

One suggestion: the video is extremely well edited. I do suggest keeping the cuts during the main eating (I'm sure it takes quite a long time to eat that much), but have longer stretches of where you're super stuffed.

Keep up the awesome stuffing!

Link to review
AJ-Xander

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Yet again, I'm astounded and so turned on by how much food Mochii can put away. Esp. knowing I'd be full after just one of those dishes. Mochii's gut looks so packed with food by the end of the video 😍. Her appetite is clearly doing wonders to her beautiful fat body. And to think she's been eating like this every day during her quarantine - too hot!   

Link to review
Feeder24

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Such a sexy fat belly, how you mistreat your belly with all that food is so exciting 🤤

Link to review