Anna's Weight in 2 - March Weight in

$6.99

(6 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

It has been a while since i joined here at Curvage, and now, it is time to celebrate my second weight in! Since i joined i have been eating so much, so often and so well, that i am sure that i am not only gaining pound after pound, but inches as well. None of my clothes fit properly anymore, all of my shorts are busted, most of my lingerie does not fit me anymore, or barely cover's my growing body, so, i figured. Why not find out how much weight i have packed since i started?

You know that i have been growing, it shows in every picture, every video and every angle, and to show you more about how i have been growing, i will celebrate eating a cake, with nothing but my greedy mouth. Come see the mess i made.

Other Files from AnnaOli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Lysterfiend

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

She is the pinnacle of BBW's, dear God. Such a womanly figure 😍😍😍

She isn't one of those feedees who nibbles on a cake and does a photoshoot, she eats the whole damn cake😳❤️ 

What a gorgeous woman. My heart is hers lol❤️

Response from the author:

After this review, i will even eat something to celebrate this lovely piece of writen art!❤️😍❤️

Link to review
George_Young

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Every second of this video is pure sex. Next time, do some snorting and oinking for us! 🐷

Honestly babe, there is much more of me to come! you will all see how much, soon.

Link to review
Guest ExponentialGrowth

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Anna is looking like a giant hog eating at the trough as she makes a cake disappear from the floor. So sexy. She gets up for some water at one point adi thought she was done. But she gets back down there and keeps shoving her face into the chocolate. Hottest thing ever!

Her work is paying off. She is dedicated to her weight gain. Really excited to see how much she weighs in a few weeks!

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

😘

Link to review
theseven

Wow, Anna is a perfect girl, and a perfect bbw. I love her sweet voice, and her sweet brazillian accent. With its magnificent curves, you will never be disappointed. As we say in Portuguese she is linda belíssima ❤ She the kind of woman for whom I would like curvage to offer us the 6 star option in the rating.

Well, love, thank you so much for this lovely review, i absolutely adore to see that all my hard work has brought you joy and made your day better! I wish i could receive your 6 stars ❤️

Link to review
N29W39

Anna did a terrific messy eating performance on all fours🐷, but what I found really amazing and sexy was how much more massive and jiggly 😍her belly looks compared with earlier clips. She changes position often, so there are nice views of her belly hanging down when she's on all fours and resting on top her thighs when she sits😍.  As a bonus, near the end she unzips her shorts to let her lower belly spill out and wobble over her upper thighs🥵😘. Like her other clips she performs in front of the camera in a natural and engaging manner. Loved hearing that Portuguese, ...so exotic❤️. Thanks for all your hard work Anna!  👍 👍👍 

Thank you my love, it is very rewarding for me, to receive such amazing reviews, it makes all the work and time and effort i put in making better videos worth it. I just love to come here or receive notifications that i have received more reviews! Its great to see how much you appreciate me.

❤️😍

Link to review