Lovesbreadsticks luvs Taco Bell

$9.99

(2 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Watch me stuff Taco Bell into my soft belly. I make it jiggle for you, and play with my ass too. You can see my blue silk panties and how they are cutting into my muffin top and my ass cheeks. Im starting to outgrow my clothes and you can see how chubby im becoming. Ive ate fast food everyday this week so far, and I don't plan on stopping. Im going to be a big piggy soon. 

Other Files from lovesbreadsticks

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

If you think you know what Lovesbreadsticks has been up to lately, you're wrong. It looks like she's put on a few pounds just in the last week alone! Her belly looks rounder, arms are looking softer, and she has a nice new under-bra roll too! A cute athleisure outfit that probably once served it's true purpose is now simply trying to hold everything in and, underneath, a pair of blue bottoms that are struggling and nearing retirement. Highly recommend this clip 😊

Link to review
Guest Luvfatassbitches

Look at how big she is getting! ♥️. She demolishes a lot of taco bell while spilling out of some cute blue panties. She talks about how much she loves to eat and how she makes sure she is always snacking. A can't miss!!

Link to review