3 Screenshots

About This File

Chugging a gaining Shake topped with whipped cream.. Shar’s shirt slowly begins to rise up her fat bloated belly. She pokes her belly..moaning to you how fat she has become and how her clothes have gotten so tight. Shar finishes every last drop of her Shake.. showing you her belly from all angles. 

GS X x

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jorge Reyes

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I must apologize in advance to Shar. Since the first time she posted a clip I was very dubious about her commitment to the gaining scene. I thought she would make anything in order to avoid gaining more than 20 pounds. Now I recognize I was wrong: the woman is a true goddess and her clips worth every penny spent on them. Her performance on this clip is an open shrine to gluttony and obesity.

Response from the author:

Thankyouu ♥️

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Somehow someone gave this girl 2 stars.....how pathetic can you get? So here is my 5 star rating for you Shar to slightly make up for that other one 😡

You're hot as hell, btw! Keep it up! 😍

Link to review
xTom420

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another great video as always love how tight the shirt is in this and the button pops haha hard to believe there are videos of you being so skinny and now you are huge and doesn’t look like your stopping anytime soon ;) keep up the good work would love to see a weight gain denial type of video that would be sexy ngl and please stay safe Shar with this virus ❤️

Link to review
Xabi

6 of 21 members found this review helpful 6 / 21 members

The button popping was great but the rest was just okay. I'm not saying she needs to gain for me to buy, but she's not any bigger right now, so people tight on money who really like that aspect should wait. The video ends at the best part where you get a better idea of her size. 

Response from the author:

Ya can’t please everyone

Link to review
theseven

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

From the first second of the video I knew it was going to be epic. And indeed it is and much more. Added to the many legendary GS clips list.

Link to review
Residentsteven

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is shars sexiest chugging vid yet it has everything from chugging, burps & button popping 🥵. Talking about button popping you can tell shar loves destroying this shirt I like the bit of added slowmo. I love how chubby your face looks now especially when you are chugging that shake. Already looking forward to your next vid even if it’s just you eating a bag of crisps 😂.  I bet you are missing places like kfc/McDonald’s and can’t wait for this lockdown to be over already.

Link to review
ronin76

Shar looks deliciously soft in her blue top with her button straining. Gulping down her shake, the shirt soon is riding up.and can’t even be pulled down over her growing curves. A belly as lovely as hers shouldn’t be constrained and by the end it has won out. 

Shar lounging after her decadent shake in the closing rays of the sun in just magical.   

Link to review
Guest jarhead78

9 of 9 members found this review helpful 9 / 9 members

What an absolute gift from the legend that is Goddess Shar - this vid is worth every penny and more.

Shar looks bigger, jigglier, heavier, softer and more plush than ever in this vid, it’s as if she’s increased momentum in her incredible gain since reaching her last goal and is surging towards the big 300 (and beyond!) 

Just look at those chubby hands too!

The last few seconds of the video will blow your mind in how huge and effortlessly beautiful she is now.

2BAD7DAA-F810-4936-ACA3-D308881A3EB8.jpeg

BB4D05AC-BA03-46CF-B348-7D9FF3146F18.jpeg

Link to review
mcdorbandt

Thanks so much for that greatness... Absolutely a must buy... 🤗😍😘🥰 Shar has never looked so perfect... With so much free time all I’ve been doing is watching her videos... can’t wait to see more... When this all blows over I might fly to England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 to see girls more like you... aIt seems like all the real gainers are there... So I need to get there as fast as possible...

Link to review
N29W39

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

In this highly stimulating clip, GS shows us her mastery in chugging another huge waistline-blasting gainer shake in about three minutes and later succeeds in popping the buttons on an extremely tight-fitting shirt from her unhappy skinny days. There are also some very nice shots of her jiggling lower belly, which spills over the top of her back skirt.  GS is looking very satisfied with the increasing softness and wobble in her belly as she slaps it near the end of the clip. Lastly I note that the quality of the photography, lighting and artistry of the clip was very high. I look forward to future developments and surprises GS has in store for us. 😍👍

Link to review
Mobius_ice

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

This video is amazing
It's got gluttony, burps and a belly pushed to its limit 
Not to mention how deliciously soft Shar looks in the last scene

What I really want to know is Shar's Gainer shaker recipe, cause she clearly enjoys them, the way she greedily gulps them down 😍 

Link to review