4 Screenshots

About This File

We're in lockdown but it doesn't stop you from ordering pizza, snacks and ice cream from not only one but two pizza takeaways.

CC spends over an hour digging into this heavenly but humungous meal. She wants to please you and show you what a fat pig she really is becoming. 

As her dress gets tighter she starts to undress and you see her belly fill out as she eats more and more, telling and showing you how massive she is. 

This was an absolute dream ❤️ 

It was so so hot and I loved jiggling and showing off all of my new curves to you 😈

All the love and hugs 

CC x🧡x

Other Files from ChubbyCupcake

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Fabio Detabio

This video is a feeder’s quarantine dream. Most stuffing videos begin with a display of all the food that has been ordered, and this one is no exception. However, CC takes this video to another level by making a huge dent in all of the food at an astonishing pace. If you’re a burp enthusiast, there are a couple great ones in here! Though the video is 26 mins long, the shifts in camera angle help move it along and prevent it from getting monotonous. Others have also touched upon this in their reviews, but this video is another good example of how genuine CC’s videos seem to be. The way her personality shines through gives the impression that CC isn’t stuffing for the camera, but rather has been doing that regularly through quarantine and happened to catch it on film this time! Definitely would recommend as it’s a well-done video through and through.

Link to review
Guest ExponentialGrowth

CC is looking gorgeous in her dress as she just devours a mountain of food. Great angles, great chat, great gluttony. Just so fuckin good and so much of it!! Get this!

Link to review
CFH

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Another CC video and another review where I ramble on about how utterly perfect she is. At this point I don't even know if my reviews are coherent but I suppose its the thought that counts. So, getting right into it, this video is absolutely outstanding, it's basically my dream date night, and CC is looking as beautiful as ever. In fact, no. Somehow she is looking even more beautiful than ever, to the point that I had to keep reminding myself to take her all in whilst watching, I just couldn't take my eyes off her face - her hair is absolutely stunning, her make up is just perfect and her cheeky smile just melted my heart. It's honestly so good to see someone happy and confident in themselves to the level CC is and it's reflected so well in this video. 

I don't want to go into too much detail about the video because the way it plays out is fantastic, but I will say (again) that CC looks stunning and she devours SO. MUCH. FOOD. Like, so much food, it's genuinely impressive how much she manages to eat and how quickly she manages to put it all away. Also, side note, the way CC eats cookies is adorable and possibly my favourite thing out of all the things. The burps are just like the cherry on top of the best cake ever and her reaction to them is equally as awesome. There are a lot of jiggles as well to with all this food and the angles that CC uses show off her body brilliantly. The other thing that really sets this off is you can tell just how much CC is enjoying herself and it shines through throughout the video, it makes all the difference knowing that she's having as much fun making it as you are watching it. It's obvious by now that I adore CC, but that's really easy because her personality is amazing, her body is out of this world and her looks are just perfect, but this video just solidifies why she is held in such high regard not just by me, but by everyone in this community. 

So again, thank you CC for making the amazing content that you make, you're the best. 

Response from the author:

You. Are. Amazing. 

I love this review. So much. I love how much you appreciate my work and how much I enjoy what I do 🧡♥️

Link to review