Updates!

$9.99

(3 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

[2 videos upon purchase]

Here it is, my 100th clip! Like I promised, its a measurement update along with a quick weigh in :D. In the end, i added a quick sitting down clip of me eating my new favorite bagel. I look so fucking sexy when sitting nowadays so I just had to show you too! 

If you love it then like, comment, rate, and review! Your compliments make me smile so much :D!!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Fanatical

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Finally, the favourite red shorts no longer fit. She gives it a big try, but nooooo.           May there be many other items of apparel in Taytay’s wardrobe that meet a similar fate.

I so adore seeing this girl eating and enjoying her food. Those bagels look so enticing and she looks even better eating them.

The other thing is that she is just so damn attractive. I mean, everything about her looks so sensational. She has the whole package going on. And if you’re into the package of Taytay, you’d better check out this video.

Her hair, eyes, face, little double chin, neck, shoulders, arms, hands, fingers, nails, boobies, waist, hips, belly, thighs. You see them in all their beauty and you can’t help but be totally consumed by this girl.

Every pic she takes, every vid she posts is, amazingly, better than the last. I simply run out of superlatives here.

The scales, OMG.... The measurements !! - The 60” tape is almost not big enough anymore.

You just have to see this.

Link to review
Admirer311

Pretty awesome.

At one point when she has the red shorts partway down and the focus excludes her lower legs, it looks like she has red thigh-high boots on, & is rocking them with sublimity.

There is something lovely about Taylor’s face that I just can’t get enough of.

Also, what a fine belly. When she’s eating the snickerdoodle bagel (sounds delicious) and she turns sideways, wow!

Link to review