Pasta Pig

$3.99

(4 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Belly Stuffing •  Overeating •  Belly Play •  Burping ~ 7 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Watch me take on two fully overloaded pasta bowls (Over 2400 Calories)!

I stuff the thick and cheesy pasta into my mouth endlessly, feeling the cheese fill every available space in my over-engorged belly 🤤

I chug soda and burp like a pig to make more room as I use garlic bread to clean the sauce off my swollen tits until I am left over inflated, full of cheese, rubbing my aching stomach...🥵

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Residentsteven

7 of 7 members found this review helpful 7 / 7 members

Wow can’t believe I only just found you on curvage and you have been uploading vids every day of the lockdown, this lady is so fast at eating it’s impressive I love the cuts its just you stuffing your face 100% of the time. I love the burps too and because you eat so fast I wondered if you ever get hiccups 🤔. It’s amazing even from one vid to the next you look even bigger that belly is huge. I wonder how fat you will be by the end of the lockdown, buy this vid now its 5 stars.

Link to review
snorlaxpower

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I do like beginning describe the food then look so excited to eat it

I always get EXTRA CHEESE 0:22

Lots  camerawork in this video. Many different angles

IT SO GOOD

5:07 breathtaking how quickly switch other food even when not finish with the pasta

5:54 great angle

So cute and sexy using the bread get rest of the crumbs

Link to review