4 Screenshots

About This File

Ever seen those very long and delicious sausages hanging around, and wondered if you could eat all of it? Well, this idea was brought to me and I had to try it out: I wish I could simply make it slide down my throat, easy and  fattening.... but, in reality that very salty, greasy and heavy meal was a bit of a struggle, even for someone as fat and greedy as me.

Wanna see if I finish it up? And how do I look when Im done? Come with me 😘

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest PeterK57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😘

Link to review
Guest Mrfeedher

I love her new double chin and fat fingers. I’ve noticed how when she’s really eating good she lets out a couple sneezes lol i love it. She gets good and full and let’s out wonderful big burps. Keep it up 👏🏾😏

Response from the author:

The sneezes are my alarm for when the tank is full...

Link to review
Guest p0rkstar

As always, she is looking beautiful. I love her successful gain and its amazing how so much of the weight has found it's way onto her boobs. The growth of her body is really starting to show now and it's a pleasure to hear her talk about it in this video 🥰

I'm happy that you noticed my new growing parts 😅 Im so awfuly proud!! Lol

Link to review
ms06zaku

I missed this girl so much great so see her back. I doubt if there is anyone here who could take down the amount of food she can. A true gaining legend! Also where the hell did those boobs come from? 😍 they're looking huge!

Omg I know!!!!! Boobs are growing FINALLY 👌🏽

Link to review
FatGurlLover

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I love this video! Thatfatguineapig gets completely stuffed from eating an enormous sausage. She's looking huge! After she finishes her meal, she rubs her gut and lets out some massive burps 😍 She even lays down and shows you how big her belly is from that position. Must-see, 10/10!

Thank you for taking your time to let me know what you think! Im proud of my eating habilities 🐽

Link to review