Fresh Faced Fatty: HotPinkBra Photoset

$2

(1 review)

5 Screenshots

About This File

This hot pink bra used to be my favorite. I went to put it on for the first time in a few  months, and as I struggled to stretch it over my head and past my shoulders..I knew it wasnt going to fit like it did. Once it is on it begins to dig into my newly formed fat rolls along my bra line. I felt so plush and sexy I had to take pictures. I even felt silly so I used filters in a few.....

This Photoset includes 40 pics.

I only use the HIGHEST quality camera (Logitech C930e, which is the newest Logitech available) So, I can ensure you see every stretch mark on my expanding body and bloating on my constantly stuffed belly! As well, as I take my content very seriously, and only want to produce the messiest, round,est, plumpest content I can for you!

Please Review if you enjoy!

Follow Me, Ill Follow you!

Love,

The Expanding Kyra Kane

Edited by KJGains

Other Files from KJGains

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

dragon941

Amazing photo set, high quality pictures so you can really see everything, especially considering this is an all angles set. Great content!

Link to review