8 Screenshots

About This File

I really love the feeling of gas and air being trapped inside my stomach and throat.  I've begun to feel the sounds from my belching getting louder and stronger. I love the way letting out a huge burp makes me feel and I want to know the best way for me to make the burps happen. I am on a mission to find what beverages promote me to have the most vocal and excitingly disgusting burps. 

Diet Pepsi is the second on the list. Following my first in the series (Dr.Pepper). I have been a frequent diet Pepsi drinker for years now. I wasn't sure what I was getting into when I sat down to film this. MY bloated and bubbly tummy was totally ready. Swallow after a swallow of this ultra carbonated drink and I was belching pretty aggressively and very frequent. I am really starting to get some substantial and loud burps. I was very impressed with the burps that were made during this video...and I cant wait to hear what you think. 

Current Soda Pop Rank for Best Burp:

1.) Diet Pepsi (Video 2)

2.) Dr.Pepper (Video 1)

Other Files from KJGains

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.