Lingerie Sangria Funnel

$3.99

(8 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Funnel Feeding •  Chugging •  Alcohol •  buzzed •  Lingerie •  Face Reveal ~ 8 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

It's time for my FACE REVEAL!

Watch me funnel & chug an ENTIRE HANDLE (1.75L) of Sangria to completion in too small lingerie 😈

I push myself beyond my limits, rubbing my huge distended belly and burping constantly to make more room for the endless liquid...

(The pixilation on my face will be removed when you buy the video)

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Monty Hall

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Beautiful face.  (No Lie!). And, the determination to fill that belly...10 out of 10!!

Response from the author:

Aww, hear that Curvage? I have a beautiful face!

Link to review
FatGurlLover

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This girl is gorgeous 😍 She has a beautiful face and body. Mochii Babii drinks a big bottle of sangria, burps a lot and shows off her fat. I highly recommend this video! 

Link to review
Guest Luvfatassbitches

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This is a can't miss video, seeing the dedication to finishing that bottle is as impressive as it is hot 😍

Response from the author:

I would NOT STOP until I downed all 1.5 liters and laid there like a beached whale haha

Link to review
snorlaxpower

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Sexy clothing the size you are at right now cant imagine clothes able to fit you will  rip it

06:25 Laying down closing your eyes complete gratification CHUG TO THE MAX

7:44 I enjoy see all that sangria in your body enjoy SWEET SWEET PLEASURE

Link to review
Guest ExponentialGrowth

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

MB funnels down a whole bottle of sangria in no time. About halfway through the effects start kicking in but she dutifully finished off the bottle to the last drop

Link to review
Eat Paydays

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Obese, helplessly drunk on her ass, nipple visible, full from over a liter and still saying she wants more. Mochii is everything a man can dream of.

That stuff is 10% alcohol, so I'm surprised she stayed conscious through this. This girl is really impressive is so many ways.

Link to review