11 Screenshots

About This File

Not too long ago I pushed myself farther than I ever had before and did my first ever back to back inflation! I absolutely LOVED how it felt and I was so impressed with how much more I was able to inflate, after I had already stretched myself out the first time. But of course I couldn't just stop there! So this time around, I'm aiming to top myself again and go for a Triple Back to Back Inflation! I'm eager to get started so I dive right in with my first inflation session with my aquarium pump, after inserting, I get into a comfortable position and inflate myself for as long as I can before it becomes painful and then I show off how big I've gotten for the camera, but after my last inflation adventure, I know that I can get a LOT bigger! So I "deflate" and let a little bit of air out before starting round two, just like I thought, even though I still have air in my belly, it's a LOT easier to inflate this time and I'm able to go longer before I have to tap out and remove my hose. I'm already so impressed with how much I've ballooned up and I'm so excited to start my final bout of inflation, again I let a little bit of air out (or maybe more than I had anticipated) and then I get ready for round three. My poor belly has already taken SO much air and this time around, I find my limit for sure! While I'm inflating, I can feel my tummy rumbling and disagreeing with how much I'm pushing myself, but I just HAVE to get as big as I can! I end up pushing myself too far though and soon I'm starting to get pretty uncomfortable and air starts coming up as burps! I pull out my tube but the damage is already done, I'm so huge that it hurts! I feel like a real life balloon but my insides are struggling to hold all this air in! I start moaning and groaning about the pain, as I show off just how bloated I managed to get, I don't know if I'll ever be able to top how much air I managed to take in this session! ~ Includes: air inflation, body inflation, body expansion, farts, farting, deflation, belly expansion, belly play, pain/uncomfortableness

triple back to back inflation 1.gif

triple back to back inflation 2.gif

triple back to back inflation 3.gif

triple back to back inflation 4.gif

triple back to back inflation 5.gif

triple back to back inflation 6.gif

triple back to back inflation 7.gif

triple back to back inflation 8.gif

triple back to back inflation 9.gif

triple back to back inflation 10.gif

Other Files from Ero-hime

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.