4 Screenshots

About This File

The Fattest Cowgirl you have ever seen!! Full booty and fat views from every angle as I shake my ass and fat from head to toe. Whilst twerking to a few songs that I love. I give you a tease as I take my top and bra off with you watching from the back. I hop up and down standing in front of the camera as well as on the bed making my fat shake and bounce in all directions whilst swaying my boobs from side to side.

Enjoy... 

😉😉😉

Edited by PrincessJules

Other Files from PrincessJules

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

johnp0971

I mean what more can I say!! 🥵 these previews are enough to be an amazing purchase 🤩 this clip has all the jiggles to keep your eyes on. GET IT!!! ☺️

Link to review
Jl33

So Princess Jules starts off wearing a cowboy hat and some boy shorts looking amazing.  Her body is looking so good.  She doesnt waste any time and starts twerking about three minutes in she takes off her top and shows us more of glorious chest.  A few minutes later and she bends over to the left of the camera and my jaw literally hit the floor.  I just cant believe how someone could be this sexy.  The about 9 minutes in you see her bend over to the side and start twerking again and trust me it is worth every penny.  All I can think about is how badly I wanted to be that bed.  After being teases by PJ for so long I finally broke down and bought one of videos and Im  hooked.

Link to review
joebu8453

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

THE PREVIEW DOES NOT DO THIS VIDEO JUSTICE - GET THIS NOW!

Jules has an awesome ass and it is the star here. However, when she’s wearing nothing but those shorts (and the hat!) for most of the video, it gets very hot!

Link to review
1mini1

WOW!! This has to be the most sexiest video that PJ has made to date.....😍🥰.... Such beautiful and sexy growing curves...

You can clearly see where all PJ new weight is going and it only enhances her already gorgeous frame more as she enjoys to fill out....

Love the very sexy twerking and jiggles a plenty as PJ shows off her curves from all angles and positions - Very, very hot.....😍

Link to review