gain shake & melted ice cream chug

$9.99

(3 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

watch me drink my gain shake and my melted Ben & Jerrys ice cream. I also jiggle my soft belly and play with belly button. Look at me try to squeeze back into my tight leggings after im full and bloated and can't get them over my fat ass. Im such a piggy now and tell you about hoe chubby Im getting..

Other Files from lovesbreadsticks

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Timmy123321

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another breathtaking clip from Lovesbreadsticks!! She says all the right things, shows off all of the good angles, and pinches and plays with all the newly added softness. Listening to her talk about her changes and growing belly is so natural and casual, it has to be one of the best parts! So happy for you!

Link to review
Guest Luvfatassbitches

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This growing beauty chugs a gain shake and ice cream while looking so soft and sensual, her growing body getting hotter by the pound. She takes off her pants to show off this cute little thong and finish off her ice cream, and then she shows off her fat smackable ass that is begging for handprints. You can tell this little piggy has been greedy and I only hope she gets greedier as time moves on. She's truly a sexy little fat ass, let's make the gain shake and the melted ice cream a daily affair ♥️

Link to review