9 Screenshots

About This File

It's very late but I was up and decided to grab a light snack. I go into the kitchen and I notice that you are awake and wanting a snack too. I am in shock. I guess now is the best time to just let you know what has been on my mind. I have really started to become disgusted by how much weight you have put on, I start out trying to be tactful. I don't want to have to say right to your face that you're a fat slob. I begin to get frustrated and very sarcastic. Surprised that you seem surprised by this. How could you not tell that you were purging up so much? As I give you example after example of all the things you have been doing wrong to get here...I start to realize....maybe, I eat a little too much too? Am I the one that ate the whole loaf of bread? Did I actually have that massive of a lunch? I am shocked. I start rubbing and feeling my belly finally understanding and feeling how much weight I have put on. I try and deflect back to you, but I just can't believe how oblivious I have been. Even though this fog of the gaining realization...I am still STARVING...

(I really did work myself up while filming this, I was famished, even as I was eating the crackers, I couldn't stop craving jelly and butter...like I filmed a whole ass video of me eating a pile of toast right after the whoops)

I only use the HIGHEST quality camera (Logitech C930e, which is the newest Logitech available) So, I can ensure you see every stretchmark on my expanding body and bloating on my constantly stuffed belly! As well, as I take my content very seriously, and only want to produce the messiest, round, plump content I can for you!

Please Review if you enjoy!

Follow Me, Ill Follow you!

Love,

Kyra Kane Gains

Edited by KJGains

Other Files from KJGains

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

AJTF

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

I'm not even into the mutual stuff but god damn is this a great video. Not sure if it's the angle, the clothes, the lack of makeup or just that I haven't seen one of Kyra's vids in a while, but she looks massive and plays the part really really well. Unless you're specifically turned off by mutual gaining, this is a must buy, and if you are... buy it anyway and just skip the first half.

Link to review
zero

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Absolutely love this clip and Kyra’s other mutual gaining clips!

Link to review
Tyrnock

C'est la première fois que j'achète un de vos clips et putain je ne suis pas du tout déçu. La vidéo est incroyable.

Ps: Désolé pour mon anglais

Link to review